Arlo secure kicked me out and i cant see no cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
NikkiT
Follower
Follower

Arlo kicked me out of the system and now i cant get the cameras back up on my app. I have a IOS phone. This happened to my sister one time before and we had FINALLY got a contact number and the guy walked her threw it. All she had to do is log on with a computer and then there was 1 step she can''t remember. Does anyone know what that is????

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@NikkiT wrote:

Arlo kicked me out of the system and now i cant get the cameras back up on my app. I have a IOS phone. 

Can you explain more about what happened to "kick you out"?

@NikkiT wrote:

All she had to do is log on with a computer and then there was 1 step she can''t remember. Does anyone know what that is????

Probably part of it was to select "Try another verification method", and then choose email.  You'd do this when/if the browser gives you a "we don't recognize this device" message" and tries to verify on your phone.

Though she probably also was told to click on "settings", then "profile" on the left pane.  Then choose "two factor verification" and make sure the phone is in the "trusted" list.  It should also have a check mark next to it.