Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo App with Ultra2 cameras in one location/wi-fi and Pro4 cameras in a different location/wi-fi

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MariaaB
Aspirant
Aspirant

First, I have the Arlo service plan, I should be able to connect to a live agent. But I have not been able to. I have spent over one hour trying to get to a live agent, with no success. Please tell me how to connect to a live agent.

I have 2 properties, each has its own Wi-Fi network.

I have installed Ultra2 cameras in one property. I can monitor those cameras thru the Arlo App.

I have purchased and installed Pro4 cameras in the other property that has a different Wi-Fi network.  I would like to add those cameras to my Arlo App. I do not know how to do it, because the Arlo App cannot find them, because they are connected to a different Wi-Fi.

Please advise me on how to create the second Arlo system.

Sincerely,

MariaaB

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MariaaB wrote:

I have purchased and installed Pro4 cameras in the other property that has a different Wi-Fi network.  I would like to add those cameras to my Arlo App. I do not know how to do it, because the Arlo App cannot find them, because they are connected to a different Wi-Fi.

You need to be on-site, and connect your phone to the wifi network that the camera is connected to.