Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Apple HomeKit troubleshooting

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
filipmalm
Follower
Follower
Never got Apple HomeKit to work with my Arlo setup. The Smart Hub shows up in Homekit and everything seems fine until I enter the HomeKit code and click next.

If I go though the Arlo app it just never stops saying “connecting to accessory”.

If I go through the Home app it’s saying “the accessory can’t be used by HomeKit”.

Anyone else having this issue or can give me some help? Seen a lot about a token reset that seems to work well for others but they all seem to have it worked before.

Using the latest iOS, tvOS, iPadOS, Arlo app and firmware.

Regards
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

filipmalm,

Send me a private message with the email address associated with your Arlo account and I will reset the HomeKit token.

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Andreas013
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the exact same problem as the original poster. 
What info do you need to send a new token?

//Andreas

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Andreas013,

JamesC