Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rdilauro
Luminary
Luminary

I havent been around in a while.  Right now, we have 35 ARLO cameras monitoring our Lake Community.   All working just as we wanted to.

I just installed two new ULTRA2 cameras.  I generally install them on my private base, get them working and then reinstall on the appropriate club Lan Base.

I wanted to add these two new cameras to my unlimited camera subscription.  When I went into Settings , the

Subscription tab was grayed out, I could not click on it.

If I remember correctly, I can only do this on the web interface.  I want to cancel the trial subscription for each of those two cameras and add it to my subscription.  But without being able to click on Subscription in the Web interface, I can not.

Hope someone  can point me in the right direction.

Happy Holidays to the ARLO staff and all of the ARLO community

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@rdilauro wrote:

If I remember correctly, I can only do this on the web interface.  I want to cancel the trial subscription for each of those two cameras and add it to my subscription.  But without being able to click on Subscription in the Web interface, I can not.

Are you using a PC, or are you trying to run the browser on the phone?

Also, what browser are you using?

rdilauro
Luminary
Luminary
First I did on the IPHONE, but the message said to work on your subscriptions you have to do it on the WEB. I us CHROME as my browser, but also tried MOZILLA FIREFOX. I also tried this on a MAC Desktop. On the PC, Subscription is greyed out as well as Arlo Secure.
But on the MAC, I can open Arlo Secure and get to my subscriptions. Indicates I have 7 out of 9 participating. I then used the method to drag a new camera to the subscript area. That function did not work. Normally If I clicked on one of the cameras the 3 lines to the right would be bright and I could move the cameras up or down. Then I figured I would have to cancel the trial subscription which expires at the end of January. If I remember correctly, I was able to do that on my Web Chrome cancelling the trial subscription for that
camera
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@rdilauro wrote:
Then I figured I would have to cancel the trial subscription which expires at the end of January. If I remember correctly, I was able to do that on my Web Chrome cancelling the trial subscription for that camera

I don't think you can cancel the trial anymore.  It's supposed to transfer seamlessly to your paid subscription, but best to check that when the trial ends.