Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Safe logging out occasionally

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Dukenewcomb21
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello-

i am excited to have signed up for Arlo safe but I have two pieces of feedback. 

1) please make sure the app never logs a user out.  I noticed after A week or a little bit I have to sign back in, same for my wife.  If I’m in an emergency and I don’t remember my password, the app is worthless. 

2) also crash detection has to be enabled all the time.  Once it’s enabled, it should stay on unless deactivated. 

Hopefully these are considered in future updates.  Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dukenewcomb21,

The app should stay logged in, unless you're explicitly logging out or force closing the app. How frequently are you noticing this behavior?

Once crash detection is enabled, it should remain enabled. What behavior are you experiencing that indicates this is not the case?

JamesC

Dukenewcomb21
Apprentice
Apprentice

i Open the app once every few days just to make sure it’s working. 

id say once ever 4/5 times I open it has logged me or my wife out. Maybe that coincides with an ios update etc I’m not sure. 

crash detection I have to re enable every single time I open the app.  At least that I remember.  If I enable, and then just check the app in 5 days, it always has be enable again. 

Dukenewcomb21
Apprentice
Apprentice

The app isn’t logging me out anymore but I do need to re authorize crash detection daily. Can this be fixed?  Thanks. 

Related Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation