Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
wattsup
Aspirant
Aspirant

My computer wll not discover arlo Q. I have tried about a dozen times. I have also did a factory reset with no sucess. Also what  is the support number for ARLO

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
wattsup
Aspirant
Aspirant

Resolved problem. Verizon Modums have 2 networks a 2G and 5G network.  The 5G network was not visable to my PC and could not be synched. While it was visible to my cell phone, i was unable to sync uising the cell phone. Finally I used my Laptop and was able to sync the ARLO Q in a couple of minutes using the 5G network..

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are your SSID and passphrase using only alphanumeric characters?  That's a frequent issue until firmware is updated.

Use the Contac t Support link at the bottom of these pages.

wattsup
Aspirant
Aspirant

Resolved problem. Verizon Modums have 2 networks a 2G and 5G network.  The 5G network was not visable to my PC and could not be synched. While it was visible to my cell phone, i was unable to sync uising the cell phone. Finally I used my Laptop and was able to sync the ARLO Q in a couple of minutes using the 5G network..

Vern12
Aspirant
Aspirant

I set up Arlo Q first camera and the set up worked perfectly, however when I tried to connect the second camera via "Add Device" the computer would not recognize the second camera. I repeated the set up, including resetting the camera and all steps worked except the last one which was the "recognize" step.

I can't get the second camera to hook up, and would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Vern

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Try resetting the Q usingb the reset button until the camera clicks and the LED flashes amber. Did that help?