Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
JacobCurry93
Follower
Follower

I have not received any receipts since day one and need to have all of them sent to me and to make sure that they keep getting sent 

14 REPLIES 14
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @JacobCurry93

I have asked support to reach out to you regarding your billing receipts. Someone will be contacting you shortly

Thanks 

chimodude
Tutor
Tutor

Did support reach out to you?  Each month I waste my time getting a receipt for the month and each time they promise to "send my concerns up the corporate ladder" (paraphrase).  

Such a basic basic thing, a receipt for payment received but it seems they cannot conquer this huge obstacle.

Eediot
Tutor
Tutor

Join the club. And impossible to get hold of anyone to request them. Useless

jjtt1029
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Arlo Support Team, this is the 5th time that I asked for my receipts. Please email me my receipts from June to July this year. This receipt issue has NOT been solved since 2019! Automatically emailing monthly receipts to customers should not be that hard since you have a big software team! I don't know why your team CANNOT make it.

KLKG
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I go about getting receipts?  I need them from September 2022 - December 2022.  Why can't we just download them?

Eediot
Tutor
Tutor

Join the club…

Such a simple thing that every other business seems to be able to do. 

chimodude
Tutor
Tutor

Not sure if this helps but I started to receive monthly receipts starting 2 months ago and received the 3rd over the weekend.

There maybe hope yet for everyone.

Eediot
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks. Did you make any special request or tick a certain box? I still have to email every few months for backdated invoices and the wait days. 

KLKG
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you!  We haven't receipt any yet...

KLKG
Aspirant
Aspirant

What is the process to get receipts?  I need the same thing.  Seems like such an easy fix to do each month.

Arlouser1492
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've had the same issue! It is way to hard to get receipts from these people. I submitted a ticket and instead of just being offered my receipt, I was asked why I needed it! One week later, STILL NOTHING! 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Arlouser1492 

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 43392929

Eediot
Tutor
Tutor

Welcome to my world. Have arlo for business security and getting a receipt from them is like getting blood from a stone. Should not be this hard, and so unprofessional it's a joke

Eediot
Tutor
Tutor

I can put you in touch with a good local accountant that could sort you out in a day LOL