Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Power Adapter voltage for Arlo Q

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Petermak
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you please advise the voltage for the Arlo Q power adapter sold in the US. I plan to return to New Zealand/Australia where voltage is 220-240v (versus the US 110-120v) and wish to know if it the US version is universal. I accept that the wall plugs are different. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

See screenshot below:

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Power for the Q is 5 v via USB at 2a from the adapter. ( micro USB IIRR )

If the adapter isn't dual voltage 120/220, u could easily find a USB  adapter for your outlets

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Petermak
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Thanks for your reply. I understand your comment but it doesnt answer my question which is to please advise the voltages stated on the adapter's panel. It would also be helpful if you always stated voltages for adapters in the specs that you provide online for each relevant product that uses an adapter. Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

See screenshot below:

Petermak
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for your help.
yanivno
Initiate
Initiate

I had the same question, I want to buy the Arlo Q in Amazon US and use it in Europ.

I contacted the support and this is the answer I got:

"Yes its not multi region. Every country has its own voltage requirement. Also, it will depend depends if where will you purchase the arlo camera system. USA voltage requirement is 110-120 v. If you decide to use it outside US and the voltage requirement is too high, you really need to use a power converter."

I just want to make sure that this power adapter is still relevant and not been replaced.

It seems odd that they shipped a 110-240 adapter and then will now replace it with a 110-120.

Thanks in advance.