Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
davendee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Over the last couple of days I've received notifications of movement but when I click on the thumbnail image to view the video, it is either black or doesn't play. The times it doesn't play I can see a still image but notice the end record time is significantly longer than the 30sec I have it set for. Other times the app shuts down and restarts when I try to play the video. Any suggestions or fixes?

Thanks.

D

5 REPLIES 5
brh
Master
Master

@davendee

It appears that several people are having this problem since the last firmware update on the 23rd of this month. I suggest you contact Customer Support and let them know you are having this problem. 

Brian

sassy1
Aspirant
Aspirant
I purchased the ARLO Q to catch the repetitive intruder in my home..Finally i was so ecstatic about putting an end to this nightmare..Arlo sends notification mition detected. However, upon viewing clip its entirely blacked out!! This has happened several times! Yesterday to be exact! I come home and the front door again UNLOCKED !! I assumed this product was reliable, legit
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you downloaded the video on both the phone and a computer to see whether it's a display issue?

davendee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks.

davendee
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have; same issue.

Thanks.