Mode is stuck in “getting information”

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
PA86
Follower
Follower

I have several arlo cameras, but have been using my Pro ones for the last two years.  I just got my old arlo q out of the box to set them up.  They seem to work fine except the mode setting is stuck in “getting information”. It can’t be armed or unarmed.  Oddly, they are sending me motion alerts now.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you rebooted the Q? You may need to remove it from your account, perform the reset procedure and start fresh to clear out weirdnesses.

CarolED
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue with the ArloQ being stuck on "Getting Information" mode on the IOS app. Have you had any luck figuring out a solution?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you rebooted the phone and reinstalled the app? Have you tried the phone on both WiFi as well as cell service? Have you tried the web  client to see if there's a difference?

KremmenUK
Luminary
Luminary

I've noticed my new Arlo Secure app in Android, the one with the new house icon, does take longer in the 'getting status' mode, but it gets there eventually.

I'm also noticing Geofencing seems to have issues. It only auto arms/disarms the cameras when I fire up Google Maps to confirm my location.