Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I had the video from full screen on old iPad and old new Arlo app. But now no more...

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jazzlawyer
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ve a new iPad (iOS 13.1) with the new Arlo App.
Beffare, with the old iPad and the old App, I hai the video from camera full screen, but now no more ...
What’s the matter?
Thank you

8 REPLIES 8
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi jazzlawyer,

Could you clarify on the problem you're having? What iPad device do you use? Are you saying you're unable to view your live stream or recording through full screen on your iPad? 

jazzlawyer
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you.

iPad 6

Yes, I am unable to wiev live stream AND recording through full screen.

See the attacched image.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. When you hit play on your live stream, you should be able to see the arrow icon on the top-right corner to view full screen.

If you're unable to view your live stream, you might need to have your Arlo camera closer to the Base Station to get a stable connection.

jazzlawyer
Aspirant
Aspirant

I think so, but when I used iPad 2, the image of every single camera was immediately "full screen", with no need to scroll the arrow icon, and all the four cameras appeared full screen, one above the other.

Maybe I can share with you a screenshot of iPad2.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Feel free to share a screenshot that shows from your iPad 2 and your current iPad as a comparison.

jazzlawyer
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I hit "play" there is no arrow icon on the top-right corner to view full screen.

Anyway, on my iPad2 i had no need to hit something, because the full screen was already avalaible (see the attached screenshots from iPad 2 and my current iPad6  as a comparison)

I'll send to you the screenshot from my current iPad6 with the next message because I'm not able to attach a second image (I don't know why ...).

Kind regards

jazzlawyer
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is the second message, with the screenshot from my current iPad6, for the comparison.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for that screenshot. There are discussions on this topic in the Arlo Idea Exchange. I encourage you to visit this discussion and offer your support by adding likes: Bring Back Large Preview Tiles for iPad