Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I Can't Add Any More Cameras To My App

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
BL916
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can’t add more cameras onto my iPhone 7 app. Does anyone know why? And what can I do?

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Details. How many do you have? What are you trying to do?

BL916
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi I have 1 already up and running on my app. We bought 2 more and I can’t get them to sync

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What do you see? What have you tried? We need all details to try to do this remotely.

BL916
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi sorry I should of been more detailed. So what happens is I go to the add in camera option and put in my WiFi info and get to the sync screen and I get the Arlo to pick up the QR scanner and I get a chime but after that I can’t get a connection. I gets message saying a camera can’t be located and the actual camera beeps and the light goes yellow before going back to blue. This happens with both my New cameras. I’ve tried deleting the app and redone loading and still it doesn’t work. And both phone and app are updated
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you log out of the app and back in, are the cameras there? I've had that happen. ALso, try using a browser instead of the app.

Loanle
Aspirant
Aspirant
I do get the chim after QR scanner. The light blue go back to yellow and Got the message saying
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is you phone on the same WiFi frequency band (2.4 or 5GHz) as what you're trying to connect the camera to? That may or may not help. A computer browser may also be useful. Otherwise:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx