Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
lynnredmond
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have Arlo pros in Michigan house and I will have Arlo cuz in Florida house. Michigan is my main home. I bought a subscription today but now I still learned that I have to share the rights with myself so that I can see the cameras in Florida The question I have which cameras will be given access rights. will it be the cameras in Florida will get access rights to Arlo Pros in Michigan or the other way around?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brh
Master
Master

@lynnredmond,

If you had more than 5 cameras, you probably set the cameras up with two accounts, but since you have purchased the Smart Premier subscription, which allow up to 10 cameras, you can remove cameras from the Florida account and add them the Michigan account and have them all working together on one app with one Login. Or, remove the Michigan base and cameras and add them to the Florida account. This, of course, will depend on which account has the Smart Premier subscription. The downside is that you will have to be physically present at the location that you are removing the cameras from to be able to set them up on the other account.

Brian

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
brh
Master
Master

@lynnredmond,

If you had more than 5 cameras, you probably set the cameras up with two accounts, but since you have purchased the Smart Premier subscription, which allow up to 10 cameras, you can remove cameras from the Florida account and add them the Michigan account and have them all working together on one app with one Login. Or, remove the Michigan base and cameras and add them to the Florida account. This, of course, will depend on which account has the Smart Premier subscription. The downside is that you will have to be physically present at the location that you are removing the cameras from to be able to set them up on the other account.

Brian

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

@lynnredmond wrote:
I have Arlo pros in Michigan house and I will have Arlo cuz in Florida house. Michigan is my main home. I bought a subscription today but now I still learned that I have to share the rights with myself so that I can see the cameras in Florida The question I have which cameras will be given access rights. will it be the cameras in Florida will get access rights to Arlo Pros in Michigan or the other way around?

It really doesn't matter , or is your choice, as with all access rights you have 90%+ control of the shared cameras.

But you would be better served using one account by upgrading as you will get 30 days of storage too.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
lynnredmond
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you Brian, actually heading down next week so I am bringing the cameras with me although they will be on a different Wi-Fi I think I can still use the one app then right?

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

yes... location doesn't matter as long as connected to internet

Morse is faster than texting!