Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Nunya1199
Follower
Follower

NO ONE ever responds to a CHAT request.  I left the window open for HOURS and NO ONE ever even says hello.  I have tried multiple times to contact Arlo via their US telephone number.   I have been on hold, took a shower, came back...and still on hold.

I have searched and searched and searched and cannot find how to add a second cell phone to my account.  Not a 'friend request'... as SECOND cell phone.  I dont need anyone added to my account, I have both a personal and duty cell phone I need enabled on MY account.  Why is something as simple as being able to add another cell phone to geo fencing such a nightmare?  Thank you Arlo...for absolutely NO SUPPORT WHATSOEVER...

1 REPLY 1
mtino89
Tutor
Tutor

Hey from my understanding you can only have one phone associated with the account/app. You'll notice it signs you out when you try signing in on the second device. What you can do as a workaround is create a new account and grant permission to that account so you can be signed in on both devices. But from your comment I think you already knew that.. Very annoying - I agree!

Have you tried messing around with the IFTTT app? It integrates Arlo and you might be able to set up different geofencing rules with that. If you have IFTTT installed on both phones that might be your best bet for geofencing on 2 devices. Let me know if this helps!