Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo not recording when I log in arlo App

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Pikachu-8
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I have a notification on my mobile for Arlo baby , I wait few seconds to log into my Arlo app. However, when I go to the library to see the videos. All 3 cameras stops recording for my camera Arlo Q and baby.  Arlo baby is always live so I cannot turn off, but the other Arlo Q is not live.
It is odd, when checking notification on the mobile app, it stops recording for all 3 cameras? Is there anyway of stopping this. Do I need have seperate account for each camera, so when I check the notification, I do not accidentally switch on the motion recording as the baby Arlo is live all the time?
I know this, as I check library, Arlo Q stops recording postman of 71 seconds when I set it to 300seconds and he was moving. However, the other camera Arlo Q did not record him leaving the building which is odd. I guess I was log into the app, but it was not live.
Please help and thank you for any advice

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Pikachu-8

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech SupportArlo Tech Support

Pikachu-8
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Shayne,

I will do, but I thought it was chargable after one year. I had this issue before, but now I can see the problem is not the 3 min recording as it got cut off, once I log into the mobile app. As the baby is live all the time, it stopped the other 2 Arlo Q recording. I thought the community may help. 

Nevertheless, I will contact them tomorrow as it is closed now. 

Kind regards