Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
bsabherwal
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I purchased my Arlo system in USA and was using there without any issue. After moving the system to India, the connectivity light on my system stays orange. How do I find out what the issue is with connectivity as can't get to the router console to see the error log. Any help to resolve this issue is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Your modem/router might be blocking one of the required ports (80, 123, 443). Probably. the easiest way for you to check is to take the base station to a friend or family member's house and plug it in there

bsabherwal
Aspirant
Aspirant

All the ports are open and there are no firewall rules. The base station is connected to the broadband modem directly via ethernet cable.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's possible that the ISP (or country?) is blocking access. Ask the ISP for suggestions.

bsabherwal
Aspirant
Aspirant

Check with the ISP and nothing is being blocked from their end. Not sure why the base station still can't connect.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

You don't happen to have a VMB3500 base station?

bsabherwal
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @steve_t My base station is VMB3000

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@bsabherwal

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support