Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 11 In Conversation
AllEyesOnYou
Guide
Guide
Before someone just responds without reading, I am not looking for the normal window stickers from the wire free cameras and bases. What I am talking about is the awesome window stickers that come with the new Arlo Q cameras...as in I want more of them, a lot. No offense against the other stickers, but these seem to be much more high quality, are along the lines of a static sticker, thicker and look so much better. They are green and white and 2 sided...and only 1 in each box. I'd like about 8 more!
As for the cameras...nice, easy to set up, small and good looking. Just remember that the sound is walkie-talkie style and use your internet/router/modem password when setting it up...not your Arlo password. I could write a symposium on all of this...but I just want some more stickers.
So dear Netgear...I really like my 2 Qs. I took a chance and ordered them almost 2 months ago...can you help me out? Maybe...pretty please? I'll keep my cameras on waiting for your delivery!
15 REPLIES 15
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

AllEyesOnYou,

I will reach out to you in a private message to further discuss this request.

JamesC

R_Lowe
Luminary
Luminary

Would you OP, or James (or anybody who has them/one) be able to post a photo of one of these "awesome" stickers?  I guess I can wait until my Q arrives next week, but DAMN if I'm not curious after your post!  

On the other, I guess I could use a color printer here at work to make more to tape inside windows (unless James shares w/all of us how we might get more or Netgear sells them elsewhere).

AllEyesOnYou
Guide
Guide

I hope these look ok, because I had to lower the MPs on my phone so that the pictures were "small" enough to load up here. As you can see, one side has the clear plastic film on it and is sticky underneath, while the other side isn't. This is good stock, thicker type material...I would say it is either plastic or plastic coated. A thousand times better than the other stickers, and I think they look sharp. Also, thank you James...I responded back and hope you received the message.20160113_021038.jpg20160113_020754.jpg

rlmorland60
Aspirant
Aspirant

Looking to purchase additional vieo monitoring in progress window stickers.  

rlmorland60
Aspirant
Aspirant

Wondering if you could tell be where to purchase the 2 sided stickers that come in original purchase box I need 8.  

KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello @rlmorland60,

Thank you for reaching out. At the moment, there are no Arlo Q stickers available for purchase. You may post this idea our Idea Exchange: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/arlo-idea-exchange. Thank you.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
Rustytx
Aspirant
Aspirant
Id like to buy additional window stickers too
JBFX
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hey guys,

Did anyone have any luck purchasing more of these "Awesome" stickers?

Cheers

Modiddy
Initiate
Initiate

Hi, can you tell me how I can aquire 2 Arlo window stickers?

Thanks, Sterling

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Modiddy,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

bluwild
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would like to get more than just one sticker that came with box.  Where can I get more???? Serious they should include one for each camera that comes in the kit!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bluwild,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. 

JamesC

pattersonca
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo just has to say No!  Nobody is getting additional stickers.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Many folks have gotten additional stickers by contacting support and asking for them. You can also just copy them on a copier or take a picture of them and print them out.
bluwild
Aspirant
Aspirant

I received additional stickers by contacting them.  FYI copies do not stick, that's why I asked about stickers.