Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
MikeMcKee
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had the free basic 6 camera plan for yers and my 6th camera (Arlo Q) went offline on 9/29 and I cannot reconnect it. Anyone else have this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi MikeMckee,

Do you see any LED light showing from your Arlo Q?

MikeMcKee
Aspirant
Aspirant
LEDs light as expected when adding camera. Then it changes back from blue to amber and it makes a failure sound. Tried a brand new camera and got the same results.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Make sure that your phone device is connected to the same WiFi network that your Arlo Q is trying to connect to and make sure you're typing the SSID and PW correctly.

fbh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue here. I dont know whats going on but Arlo is falling apart.. Constant issues.. 

I have two Arlo q devices that are disconnected (per the app) at my beach house.. im not there to physically work on them so im out of luck until I get back down there... Problem is I remotely restarted the router and they reconnect to the router again just fine.. but not to the Arlo servers.. 

Arlo constantly releases new firmware that does nothing but screw up cameras, apps, etc.. They better get it together because the other product manufacturers are starting to blow them away.