Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
devotchko
Luminary
Luminary

I'm trying to set up a schedule for one of my Arlo Q cameras so it disarms from 6:20 AM to 8:20 AM, but the scheduling tool does not seem to have a "disarm" function, so using the "armed" function, when I try to set it up so it arms at 8:20 AM until the following day at 6:20 AM the "Save" button greys out. Is it not possible to set a schedule to disarm Arlo Q for a couple of hours everyday?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

devotchko wrote:

I'm trying to set up a schedule for one of my Arlo Q cameras so it disarms from 6:20 AM to 8:20 AM, but the scheduling tool does not seem to have a "disarm" function, so using the "armed" function, when I try to set it up so it arms at 8:20 AM until the following day at 6:20 AM the "Save" button greys out. Is it not possible to set a schedule to disarm Arlo Q for a couple of hours everyday?

You don't schedule Disarmed - you simply don't schedule anything for that time.

For the schedule to go through midnight, pay close attention to the graphical display of the schedule since that's how it works.  Schedule from midnigth to 6:20AM and then again from 8:20AM to midnight.  You can't schedule past midnight.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

devotchko wrote:

You don't schedule Disarmed - you simply don't schedule anything for that time.

For the schedule to go through midnight, pay close attention to the graphical display of the schedule since that's how it works.  Schedule from midnigth to 6:20AM and then again from 8:20AM to midnight.  You can't schedule past midnight.

devotchko
Luminary
Luminary

Thank you. I guess I was expecting to be able to do the same thing you can do with the wireless system, where you can setup rules for modes with cameras that do not record on motion, etc.,