Arlo Q keeps disconnecting but does not reconnect
I have an Arlo Q which keeps disconnecting from my wifi and it will not automatically connect. I get the message, "Your device is not connected. Make sure it's connected to your router and has a working internet connection."
The things that I have tried:
- Turning the power off and on - This resovles the issue for a short time but then it starts happening again
- Removing the device from my account and resetting the device - This resovles the issue for a short time but then it starts happening again
- Device already updated to the latest firmware - I have another Arlo Q that doesn't suffer from the same issues and they both have the same firmware version
- Move closer to router - My other Arlo Q is further away and that works fine
- Tested my router and reset it - All other devices including another Arlo Q and Arlo base station work and will reconnect when the wifi comes back up
- Tried different power source - Same issue
- When I try to view live it says that it is not connected
Would appreciate any help.
Re: Arlo Q keeps disconnecting but does not reconnect
Do you try a factory reset ? ( hold in reset for about 10 sec till led flashes )
Morse is faster than texting!