Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Dallaswinn
Aspirant
Aspirant

Where is a QR code?? Not one on the camera, box or anything that came with it, just bar codes.

4 REPLIES 4
Dallaswinn
Aspirant
Aspirant
Never mind the original question. I saw the QR code in the setup on the app and everything worked as it should through the chime but it never discovered my camera!! I’ve checked settings and the camera is not listed and I logged out and back in. What now?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

WHat kind of home network are you using - regular or mesh? Mesh can cause issues as can using a single SSID for both frequency bands.

Dallaswinn
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m hoping someone will try to help me with this new problem. I finally was able to add the camera and almost everything works. I can actively view however, it is not generating a recording in the library. I get a notification of action and the app shows it is recording but there are no recordings in the library. I’ve gone through all settings and can’t find anything that is wrong. Please help. Thank u!
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Check your active mode to ensure the rule for the camera includes recording. Also, do you have more than the Q camera? If so, it's possible that there's a filter set in the library. If the number circle for the camera is >0 you have recordings. Click on the number and it will take you to the library to view only that camera's recordings. Of course, then a filter is set in the library so clearing that could be useful.