Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q geofencing not refreshing

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
raffio
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

My wife and I have 2 iphones 7 set in a Arlo Q geofencing mode (my account is primary). The problem is, that my wife's Iphone is not refreshing it's geofencing status, being seen as "out of the zone" every time she is returning home. What she has to do each time is manualy refresh the app - change mode to armed, disarmed, then geofencing. 

When I performe the above steps I see her device as unavaliable. Do you have similar problems? it is very frustrating as she triggers lots of false alarms while being at home.

We have the latest app version, gps enabled, backgroud app refresh enabled. All other apps that utilize geofencing work without any problems. Please help

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

raffio,

Consider refreshing your enabled devices within Geofencing settings. Disable all listed devices, save and then enable the devices again.

Log in to your Arlo Account (the primary) and navigate to Mode > select your Arlo system > edit Geofencing > click "Enabled devices". Toggle all of the listed devices off and save. After you have finished saving, navigate back to "Enabled devices" and toggle all desired devices back on and save.

JamesC