Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q USB Cord broke | What cords can I use?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Elle77
Follower
Follower

Hi All,
I have two Arlo Q cameras and my foster dog chewed one of the cords. My boyfriend called and told them the issue but waited for an hour before he hung up waiting for tech support. I called After work and got thru right away and was told they would mail out one to us. Then not 2 min later I message from the CSR stating they can’t send us one because the dog chewed it... Absolutely ridiculous!!! I’m on hold now.. I was literally going to buy one but they aren’t for sale anymore since they are discontinued and yet these dimbats won’t send me out one!!! Does anyone know if the Pro 2 cords fits or what other cord I can buy!!! I’m still gonna complain to these but need one ASAP. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Aw, man, you made me look.

I tried two different Arlo cables and a generic one. All worked fine. If you have any assortment of cables laying around, try them to see if they work. The big differences are 1) length and 2) the original 90 degree connector as opposed to the straight-in ones to replace it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Aw, man, you made me look.

I tried two different Arlo cables and a generic one. All worked fine. If you have any assortment of cables laying around, try them to see if they work. The big differences are 1) length and 2) the original 90 degree connector as opposed to the straight-in ones to replace it.