Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Cwalls
Guide
Guide

I need some help, I had to disconnect my Router and Modem. After reconnecting, my Arlo Q blinks an amber, blue and purple. I e attempted to reset it and when I get a steady amber and go through the steps, I can never get past the sync stage. I’m putting the right connection and password in it and it won’t accept any of my WiFi connections. Thanks for any help.

3 REPLIES 3
Raellic
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem.  I moved the camera to a new location and tried to reset, then set it up again.  I get a weird sound after trying to sync, and it fails to locate the camera.  What am I doing wrong?

Cwalls
Guide
Guide
Mine will display the steady amber light, but after going through to the next step witch would be to press the sync button till the blue light displays, it will never go to that light or step.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Cwalls and Raellic,

If you're having trouble syncing your Arlo Q to your account, make sure you type your WiFi SSID and password correct as it is case-sensitive. Otherwise, you may need to try doing a factory reset by holding the reset button on the side of your Arlo Q for about 10 seconds and you'll hear a click and the front LED will flash. From there, try to sync the camera again.

If you don't want to do a factory reset, feel free to contact the Support Team so they can further assist you. You can see several options from the provided link.