Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
alexps
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can't find this topic anywhere. I have 3 cameras that I want to be able to control and schedule at the same time. How do I do this? I created a new mode, but there is no scheduling available and I cannot add more cameras.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

alexps wrote:

I can't find this topic anywhere. I have 3 cameras that I want to be able to control and schedule at the same time. How do I do this? I created a new mode, but there is no scheduling available and I cannot add more cameras.

If you have three Q cameras, at this time you can not group them.  They are all separate with their own scheds, modes , etc

You can only group Arlos and Arlo Pros at this time

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

alexps wrote:

If you have three Q cameras, at this time you can not group them.  They are all separate with their own scheds, modes , etc

You can only group Arlos and Arlo Pros at this time

Morse is faster than texting!
RHSH
Guide
Guide

I have 5 cameras. and want to have any one of three cameras trigger motion detection by the other cameras. Is it possible to set up a mode like this?

I tried setting up a new mode tonight and find that only one camera can be set as the trigger camera and one camera can be defined as the recording camera. What am I missing?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Reedit the mode and add camera rules as desired, one per editing session.