Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
tim0820
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need to schedule 2 separate start and stop record time during the same 24 hour period.  Is this possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
The basic way to do this is to edit the schedule and insert the Armed mode using those time periods. I'd suggest creating your own custom modes so you have full control of your cameras - Armed is somewhat limited since it's just to get you going and to use for troubleshooting.

If you haven't found the schedule, use the Mode tab, click on your base, and check pout your modes and the schedule.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Yes although you may need to create custom modes and rules to do what you want. Give us details.
tim0820
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is for my business so Monday through Friday I want the motion alert to be active from 12:00am through 6:15am.  Not active from 6:16am through 5:15pm as those are our normal business hours.  Then active again from 5:16pm through 11:59pm.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
The basic way to do this is to edit the schedule and insert the Armed mode using those time periods. I'd suggest creating your own custom modes so you have full control of your cameras - Armed is somewhat limited since it's just to get you going and to use for troubleshooting.

If you haven't found the schedule, use the Mode tab, click on your base, and check pout your modes and the schedule.
tim0820
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you so much for taking the time to assist me. Much appreciated.