Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Dolly1
Aspirant
Aspirant

All 6 of my cameras were working until we upgraded our Centurylink Modeum.  Now my 2 in door cameras will not contect to the base station.  The 4 outside cameras are working just fine.  I did trying calling Customer support but they couldn't help keep saying it was the modeum not the base station.  Help

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Remove the cameras from Settings, My Devices. Ensure the batteries are good and resync.

Dolly1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you but the Arlo Q is a plug in not a battery.  I have removed the camera, reset and tried everything in the set up it just will not connect.  I called Arlo support and was told it was the modem but it’s not.  So I am lost.  Ready to throw it in the trash.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sorry, got mixed up with the outdoor cameras.

How did you reset? Did you remove the cameras from Settings, My Devices as well as hold the reset button until the camera clicked and the LED flashed amber? What do you see/hear when trying to connect? Is the WiFi you're trying to connect to using a single SSID for both 2.4 and 5GHz bands? Have you tried using a computer browser?

Dolly1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes did everything the instruction said to do.  I removed both camera from settings than reset set before pressing the button until the light flashed Amber thane blue.  I heard the charm but it then never connects and yes on the WiFi.  What bothers me is my 4 outside cameras work just fine.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If the camera is new, swap at the store. Otherwise open a case with support:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx