Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

App will not locate Arlo Q

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Amayal
Aspirant
Aspirant

The app will not locate the device. I have gone through the steps repeatedly with no success.

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @Amayal,

Hold down the reset button until you hear a "click" and the LED will then begin flashing amber after a short pause and try to set it up again.

Amayal
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you @JessicaP. That unfortunately did not work. I’m super frustrated as you can imagine. The camera and internet are all good. It disconnected from WiFi and I have never been able to get it back. The process is extremely simple it just doesn’t work. I literally have tried everything but throwing it which has occurred to me.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

What phone device are you using to set up your Arlo Q? Make sure that your phone is connected to the same WiFi you're trying to connect your Arlo Q with. 

Amayal
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Jessica. Do you have any other ideas? Maybe it’s broken. Obviously. Is there a way to do diagnostics? Or how do I send it back. I don’t know. I’ve only had it for a couple of months.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

If you're still having problems, I can help create a case for you so our support team can help you out further. I'll send you a private message to gather more information from you.