Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ARlo Q audio will not allow me to speak to another person. It's been working fine but not today

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Cindy52
Aspirant
Aspirant

ARlo Q audio will not allow me to speak to another person. It's been working fine but not today

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try restarting the camera, using the power cord or Settings, My Devices, your Q, Restart button at the bottom.

Cindy52
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just noticed, I do not have the restart buttom at the bottom any longer.  Has there been a new update that I'm not aware of? 

Cindy52
Aspirant
Aspirant

I found the restart button.  I will try the audio when someone is available to perform a two way with me.  I am not in the same location as the camera's.  

Cindy52
Aspirant
Aspirant

After restarting the camera and testing the audio to verify if anyone could here me, the camera audio still does not work.  I've only have these cameras a few months and the audio doesn't work on either. They seem to have stopped working simultaneously,  Help please...

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
To be clear, audio settings in Settings, My Devices, your cameras is enabled?
Cindy52
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, camera is enabled

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cindy52,

Consider trying from a different client (Arlo mobile app or a web browser from another device (PC) if you are currently using an app). Do you get the same behavior?

JamesC