Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

House cat ran away over 24 hours ago and hasn't returned at Maiden, MA

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Thektran
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi all,

Our house cat ran away just over 24 hours ago and hasn’t returned. It’s a grey and slight striped cat just under fully grown in the Malden, ma community. For the most part friendly with the occasional feet biting tendencies. Posting this because I’m worried about the upcoming low temp weather.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Thektran
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can has been found!  Thank you for your support.  Footage was viewable through the arlo and helped.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I found him!  🙂

Seriously, what would make you post here?

Thektran
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm guessing you post is sarcastic.  I am posting here because i can.  And I couldn't fine a community section of 'be on the look out' like Ring has.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Thektran wrote:

And I couldn't find a community section of 'be on the look out' like Ring has.

FWIW, I also live in greater Boston, but not so close that the cat is likely to show up in my neighborhood.  I do hope you find the cat soon (especially with the weather coming in).

You might try Nextdoor.com - that is regionalized, and I think reaches a broader community of people.

Thektran
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, StephenB.

I'll give it a try.

Thektran
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can has been found!  Thank you for your support.  Footage was viewable through the arlo and helped.

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@jguerdat wrote:

I found him!  🙂

Seriously, what would make you post here?

My thought too. What does a missing cat have to do with how an Arlo Q Plus system works?

But that does suggest that there could be a section in this community for that sort of thing.  Now that the world is spying on everyone else, it might be useful to have an area on the community for voyeurs  and animal lovers to ask for help. If nothing else it would prevent this place from getting cluttered up by puzzling messages.

PS Anyone seen that £million that I lost behind the sofa?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

PS Anyone seen that £million that I lost behind the sofa?

What money  ??   🙂

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation