Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
PJW2
Aspirant
Aspirant

I don't have a question, only a comment. My camera has a hardware issue and , in Netgears own words "is defective." Despite a verbal agreement to replace the unit I was formally informed that a replacement was not going to happen. Despite agreement that the unit is defective, customer service decided to rely on the arbitrary duration of their warranty. Hours spent navigating the support channels and arriving at this conclusion is nothing short of maddening. I will not purchase a replacement and I will offer my opinion when asked to rate this product and competitors. A lot of money wasted on a defective item. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

PJW2,

I would like to take a closer look at your case to see if there is any additional help I can provide. Please send me a private message with your account information/support case number and I will further investigate this issue and provide any additional feedback that I can.

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

PJW2,

I would like to take a closer look at your case to see if there is any additional help I can provide. Please send me a private message with your account information/support case number and I will further investigate this issue and provide any additional feedback that I can.

JamesC

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Your tag indicates a Q+ camera with a 1 year warranty. Not sure what was said all around but you should be due a replacement. Let JamesC check into it.

PJW2
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I get a private message to James C?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Go up a couple replies here and click on his name on the left.  The new page will have a private message link on the right.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation