Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
monsoon_qld
Guide
Guide
OK, I'm new to all this all these new fangled devices and my 3 Arlo Q Plus' are the only remote devices I own. The question is, what (if any) is the easiest way to arm all my Arlos Q Plus' with one click? I don't seem to have the options mentioned in other solutions. My custom modes seem to apply to the individual camera(s) only. I'm Win10 computers with iOS mobile devices.

I'm still trying to work out what I get for my money and the difference between the various subscriptions and CVR plans.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Arlo Q cameras ( and second bases ) are really stand-alone.  While they all appear in the same prgm/app, each must be set/armed/disarmed /scheduled  on it's own

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Arlo Q cameras ( and second bases ) are really stand-alone.  While they all appear in the same prgm/app, each must be set/armed/disarmed /scheduled  on it's own

Morse is faster than texting!
Thanks4TheFish
Star
Star

Monsoon, As Tom stated, currently, the Arlo Q's mode are set individually from each other and the base but you can create a custom mode for each that will automatically arm or disarm them based upon a user defined schedule or even geo location. Each mode is setup individually but they could all operate similarly based upon the mode rules you create. Relating to the CVR's. I've had several issues with my Arlo Q's going offline and not coming back on line while using the CVR. I'm still trying to figure out why. I currently have the 14 day CVR option and while the Arlo Q's are working it is a basic system. All the best

monsoon_qld
Guide
Guide

Thanks all for the replies.  It's a bit of a bugger that you can't turn them all on in one action but that's life.  Maybe I should have done more research and one of the other Arlo products would have been more suitable, but Hey, I'm pretty happy with these.  If possible it would be good to add this feature to a future software or firmware update.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation