Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q Plus Offline

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
tpsarlo
Guide
Guide

One of my two Arlo Q Pluses went offline after a POE switch reboot.   I have now spent countless hours trying to reset it and reconnect it, either wirelessly or via PoE or via Ethernet to no avail.  It blinks amber and purple after a reset.  When connected to ethernet, it looks like there is traffic on the port, yet it doesn't show connected on the router itself.  If i try to connect via WIFI, I get a raspberry sound after a while.  When trying to connect via Ethernet it just doesn't find it ... no sound.  It wasn't easy to connect when new as it needed a firmware update, but somehow managed to do it and then connect.  At this point, I am close to giving up but given that I can't talk to Arlo support as I don't have a subscription, I certainly will not be buying an Arlo replacement product.  

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried to factory reset the camera and onboard again? 

tpsarlo
Guide
Guide

Over and over and over and over again.  Wirelessly, as PoE, as Ethernet.  Nothing!  And no way to get support without a subscription.  I spent 7-10 hours, easily with this thing trying to get it back.   It is now in a closet and a Wyze Cam V3 in its place as I needed a working camera!  My other Q Plus will be replaced at some point as well so I have one ecosystem

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation