Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q Plus Geo fencing issue

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Supercat
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there people,

I hope you can help me here.

A while back I noticed that when away from home I was no longer getting  Arlo alerts to say my 2 geo fenced camera were now live.

When I thought about it I honestly couldn't remember when they stopped. Anywho, I logged in on my phone and when I go to the mode screen all 4 are listed as armed (I'm at home at  present so 2 should be armed and 2 disarmed). So press on one of the ones which should be dis armed and instead of getting any options it changes colour when I'm in contact but reverts to normal when I release my finger.

I've had a look around the app and cannot find another way to check the tagging or maybe something has changed on a recent update to the app.

My last attempt before coming here to bother folk was to un-install  and re-install the app to no avail.

Any ideas will be gratefully received.

Tim.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supercat
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi ShayneS,

Okay so I tried that, but to no avail.

So I re-installed the app again.

This time round I allowed it to make and manage phone calls ( which I'm always 100% against doing, why would you want to do that?) AAAAAnd it's back geo-fencing.

So thanks for trying for me.

Regards,

Tim.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried to reboot the camera with the issue and test again?

Supercat
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi ShayneS,

Okay so I tried that, but to no avail.

So I re-installed the app again.

This time round I allowed it to make and manage phone calls ( which I'm always 100% against doing, why would you want to do that?) AAAAAnd it's back geo-fencing.

So thanks for trying for me.

Regards,

Tim.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation