wife no longer can access

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
motwike
Aspirant
Aspirant

My wife opened her Arlo app this morning (android phone). She asked me why her library was blank--as it has never been. Also cannot see any cameras.

I opened my App (also an android) and all of the library is there as well as the cameras.

When I log into my account via PC, all of the library is there as well as the camera

Why did she lose your library and how do we get it back?

I deleted her access and 'granted' her access again she still cannot 'see' any recordings or cameras

6 REPLIES 6
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@motwike wrote:

I deleted her access and 'granted' her access again she still cannot 'see' any recordings or cameras

Does her access show up as "pending" in your account?

motwike
Aspirant
Aspirant

It now shows 'Accepted' and she can now see the cameras, base station but she still cannot view the CVR recordings for the 1 camera we have a subscription for?? (labeled Front)

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@motwike wrote:

It now shows 'Accepted' and she can now see the cameras, base station but she still cannot view the CVR recordings for the 1 camera we have a subscription for?? (labeled Front)

I didn't realize this was about CVR.  

She was able to access CVR before? (Not just motion recordings)?

motwike
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes - it started a few days ago where she could see the devices but no CVR recordings, then she lost

everything - Today she is now able to see the devices again but not any CVR recordings for the 'front'

camera which we have a CVR subscription for.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@motwike wrote:

Yes - it started a few days ago where she could see the devices but no CVR recordings, then she lost

everything - Today she is now able to see the devices again but not any CVR recordings for the 'front'

camera which we have a CVR subscription for.

Probably best to contact Arlo support.

motwike
Aspirant
Aspirant

OK, Thanks for the assistance.