Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
alanm56
Tutor
Tutor

When I try to login to send support an email, I get the message "Error An error occurred while processing your request". I can login to My Arlo with no problem. How can I send support an email?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alanm56
Tutor
Tutor

JamesC,

I was able to use Firefox to login and send an email to support. IE11 gives me the error message. I received a case number but no specific response yet. One of the four Pro cameras I just purchased is intermittent.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

it does appear messed up, did you try a html contact to support?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
alanm56
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks. I haven't tried a html contact. Don't know how.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

alanm56,

What issue are you having? We may be able to help via the community...

If you need help opening a support case, please private message me your information (email address, etc) and I can assist further.

JamesC

alanm56
Tutor
Tutor

JamesC,

I was able to use Firefox to login and send an email to support. IE11 gives me the error message. I received a case number but no specific response yet. One of the four Pro cameras I just purchased is intermittent.

Lhabitat
Aspirant
Aspirant

My camera is red/pink, etc. I need a replacement.  I called netgear support and was greeted by a person who did not speak English as a native language

and was very difficult to understand.  She finally realized it was an ARLO call and tranferred me -- it rang and the phone when dead. 

I need a replacment camera for  camera 48B45C735758F with the acount login lhabitat but cannot contact anyone by mail or phone.  I hate to tear everything out and return it for a whole new system, but with all the run-a-round and lack of direct support, that will be the route to go.  I so hope another manufacturer with better support starts to market a similar product. 

In essence - I need to get another camera so I do not have to take the whole system back to the store.  Any advice on contacting the "lack of supprt"

team would be great.

Laurel

alanm56
Tutor
Tutor

Hi Laurel,

It took a couple of days to get an email reply and couple more emails before support understood the problem and agreed to replace the camera. I had to pay to ship back the broken camera. (aggravating for a product just purchased) To their credit, they shipped the replacement (overnight delivery) as soon as they received the one I sent. And, I got a spare battery in the deal. I'd say basically a good product with some quirks and quality problems. However, Arlo support has a lot of room for improvement.

Alan