Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

setting on off time

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mitchbob
Aspirant
Aspirant

i am trying to record 24 7 , however when I use 12:01 AM as a start and 11:59 PM as end time it shows it will work for saturday and sunday but weekdays it shows it will shut off at 5 pm

4 REPLIES 4
mitchbob
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry didn't mean i wanted the camera to record 24 7 just be armed and ready for motion detection 

JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

Go to Mode --> Click "Armed".. this will simply do 24/7 motion detection and records it.. Now, if you want to set a schedule for when it's time to disarm then you'd need to create a Mode first then Rule for each camera then you can create a schedule  for each day Mon-Sun from 12am-11:59pm.. Just make sure you highlight those days and you save it when done edit..  

mitchbob
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having a difficult time making the settings that I said stick even when I hit save. Same with the recording time I've said it for the 120 seconds and hit save it still goes back to the 10 seconds I tried the 300 seconds until movement stops again Grows Right Back to 10 second burst I'm very disappointed in the app I think the camera is good but something's wrong
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

Might be a glitch..Try rebooting system from your App.. Are you doing this on your smartphone (iOs/Android)? Try doing it on a Laptop/Desktop see if it work. Again, just make sure you save when done edit..