Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo 4630

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Floresm
Aspirant
Aspirant
Have spoke on the phone and also through the support group I have asked Arlo about the 6 camera 4630 package I was told the basic plan would cover all six cameras when I bought the camera set and brought it home I was told by support basic only covers 5 which is it I bought the 4630 with six cameras does the basic plan cover six cameras or only five I've received two different answers and I am not happy not having six cameras in a package not covered
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Floresm,

There is no special code you would have to enter. The account will recognize that the serial number is from the special kit upon creation allowing the 6th camera to be viewed.

There are two conditions that need to be met for this to work.

1. Account must be registered in the US/Canada.

2. The account must be a new account (if you have set up the account using a different device in the past, this will not work).

Was this account created using a different kit? If so, you would need to set up using a different email address (create a new account).

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Floresm
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have bought to 4636 camera packages and no success on syncing the cameras to the base the first time I thought maybe it was me the second time I had the Geek Squad from Best Buy come over and they had no success what is going on with this 4630 Arlo set
Floresm
Aspirant
Aspirant
The 4630 Arlo cameras at looks to be a fantastic set but it has not worked for me I have not gotten any proper support from Netgear or Arlo
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The special set is ( TMK ) with a code of some sort to allow the 6th camera ...

Since support was of no assistance, maybe reach out to @JamesC  in a PM

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Floresm,

There is no special code you would have to enter. The account will recognize that the serial number is from the special kit upon creation allowing the 6th camera to be viewed.

There are two conditions that need to be met for this to work.

1. Account must be registered in the US/Canada.

2. The account must be a new account (if you have set up the account using a different device in the past, this will not work).

Was this account created using a different kit? If so, you would need to set up using a different email address (create a new account).

JamesC