Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Ciego
Tutor
Tutor

long story short, i had to buy another base because subscription plans aren't offered in my country (thanks for not telling until i already purchase more than 5 cameras, but thats another story). anyway, i want to move cameras from one base to the next. They remove easily from the original base, and sync easily with the new base, after which i can see the cameras via the web interface on the new account. but when I grant access to my original account and open in the app, the cameras still show up as off line to the original base station with their former names.  Removed again and readdedd, i still see them, renamed and visible in the new account, and they are shared to the original account, but they don't show up in the original account app under shared devices. any clues? 

3 REPLIES 3
Ciego
Tutor
Tutor

Disregard the question. sorry. i forced a motion detection on the camera in question and now the app recognized the camera from the shared account. Don't know why or how, but working now. 

Ciego
Tutor
Tutor

arrrrrghhhh, spoke to soon. the camera swapped to the new base station shows up when i log in to the original account via web, but is shown as off-line when i log in via the app. frustrating. 

Ciego
Tutor
Tutor

well, this might have resolved itself. all cameras still shown as on line when logging in via a web page, but when i log in to the app via the celular, half of the time i can see all the cameras and half of the time it shows the camera that  i swapped bases as off line. it might be my imagination, but i think the on-line frequency is improving. maybe one of these days it will always show up as on-line.