Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

powering Alro pro

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
sandeepsebol
Follower
Follower

Sir/ Madam, i wanted to check if latest Arlo pro models of wireless cameras can be poweered with power supply ? or would they only run on rechargeable batteries ? I am also reading about solar powered arlo pro cameras .. when would those be launched ? any target dates or timeline ? 

Sandeep

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The Arlo PRO camera works either with the rechargeable battery block that comes with it or also via the ac power plug ( ac indoors only)  that is supplied ( also charges battery while in camera ) .

As to the solar panel... I haven't seen a release date yet but fiq prob about after the new year as the latest options are just being released the 14 th on Amazon....like the battery charger tube, etc

It still is a new product, only out a short time

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The Arlo PRO camera works either with the rechargeable battery block that comes with it or also via the ac power plug ( ac indoors only)  that is supplied ( also charges battery while in camera ) .

As to the solar panel... I haven't seen a release date yet but fiq prob about after the new year as the latest options are just being released the 14 th on Amazon....like the battery charger tube, etc

It still is a new product, only out a short time

Morse is faster than texting!