Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

notifications but no recordings

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
mojowerkin
Aspirant
Aspirant

similar to other posts - I get a number motion detections, but there are no recordings in the library.

I have checked the android app, as well as the web page on a pc, refreshed the page, all to no avail.

thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

This would require opening a case with support. Nothing we can do here.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mojowerkin,

Are you cameras up to date with the latest firmware versions? See here: Release Notes

What mode are you using (default Armed or a custom mode)?

JamesC

mojowerkin
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you James - my firmware is 1.124.1.0_15483, which i believe is current.  I am using geofence mode.

Not sure if this is related, but I also have noticed that the cameras are not reacting to changes in the motion sensativity.  I am getting frequesnt false alarms (notices, but nothing but wind/birds) however when I change the motion sensing, it doesnt really effect the notfications and also it says the defalt 50% each time open the setting page.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mojowerkin,

It sounds like you aren't committing the changes by hitting "Save". After making changes, be sure to hit "back" and then "Save" to commit the changes made.

The Geofencing feature doesn't indicate the specific mode used. Within Geofencing, there are "Home" and "Away" settings. Which mode do you use when you want your camera to detect motion? You may need to check the rules for this mode to ensure the camera has a rule telling it to record when motion is detected.

JamesC