Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

my cams wont sync and i cant log in etc

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
klayton
Follower
Follower

galaxy 8 plus and windows 10 is what i use, i paid about 27 dollars canadian for this 5 camera wireless security system and i feel i have overpaid by about 25 dollars and im choked about that cause im cheap. anyone else feel the same about inadequate progamming for this system that does not even work. i really feel for someone who paid 750 or more for this glitchy overpriced poorly managed system and the use of cr123 batteries that also cost big bucks. unacceptable. a set of six double a batts just wouldnt do the trick would it netgear anywaysrun your muti million dollar company how you will. people just need simple products that work. great ideas but i dont think anyone finished what they started when programming this stuff. they simply started wornkin on the next and didnt finish that either. o yeah my cams wont sync and i cant log in etc, etc, too many hours spent when i should ave been outsde 

1 REPLY 1
steve_t
Master Master
Master

These products do work for the vast majority of people. Would you like some help trying to get your system to work? You paid $27?