Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
thesaint580
Guide
Guide
When on schedule, the Garage camera activates from morning till evening. In the Arlo app on iOS, it shows Garage is active, but the armed symbol for Garage in Devices tab is grayed out. Having said this, the above issue doesnt exist on the web. The symbol is active when Garage routine is active on the web. Enclosed is a screenshot of the problem. Thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Ok, looked at app/web pic....but the question is , does it record video / sense motion when the web says it is on ?

I find the web much more stable than iOS

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
thesaint580
Guide
Guide

Yes, motion detection works fine even though it shows as not active in iOS app. So, seems to be a bug in the iOS app. This started to show up recently. Thanks again.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

thesaint580,

Do you have the latest version of the iOS app installed from the app store? You might consider uninstalling your current version and downloading a fresh version from the app market.

JamesC

thesaint580
Guide
Guide

I did and its still the same. I have this issue on 3 devices running latest app and iOS versions. 

MilesSmith
Aspirant
Aspirant

it was working smoothly on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the startup and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

with regards