Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
sneaer235
Aspirant
Aspirant

WHEN I CHARGE MY CAMERAS ,I HAVE TO SWAP BATTERIES FROM DIFFERENT CAMERAS TO GET THEM TO CHARGE . ANY ONE ELSE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM.THE 4 CAMERAS. ARE 4 MONS OLD.   sneaker235

6 REPLIES 6
iseeyou2018
Apprentice
Apprentice

Havent had a problem charging the cams (or my phone), with the Arlo provided charging cable.

My active cam gets charged once a week or so... my secondary cam has only been charged once since we bought it in mid Feb, and is currently at 80%.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you saying that you can't a particular camera in order to chrge its battery or that regardless of the camera and/or battery you have to swap them around? Just trying to nail down whether it's a bad charger connection on a particular camera.

brh
Master
Master

@sneaer235

Are you letting the battery charge fall below 15%. If so there is a procedure for recharging the batteries. I will try to find the article for you if you need it.

Brian

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Below 15% isn't a problem. Flat dead is the issue and requires a bit of aa procedure to revive the battery.

sneaer235
Aspirant
Aspirant

THANKS I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.   sneaker235

brh
Master
Master

@sneaer235

For what its worth I believe this is the article I read. This may only apply to the charger station accessory.

But you should be able to bring the camera in and plug it into the power adapter to charge the camera even if it is completely dead.

Brian