Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
ksss11
Luminary
Luminary

Our cameras keep getting stuck in the motion stage. Today we had no recordings from 1:27 to 7:48pm because running man was stuck until I had them go LIVE then shut them off. Been happening a lot lately. Is there a permanent fix to this? We work 3rds and must know what the s$%#@@ neighbors are doing to our property while we sleep.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ksss11
Luminary
Luminary

Ok..Thanks for trying to solve my problem, but I did it. I forgot that if I unplugged the base, then router, then modem and then plugged them back in one at a time that it would solve my problem. It did. That's what I get for getting flustered and not thinking after a night's work.

Thanks again! Probably had to do with the heavy storms/tornado outbreaks we had in the area last weekend even though we shut down the computer before it came.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
steve_t
Master Master
Master

What do you mean stuck? Like stuck as an amber/orange icon?

ksss11
Luminary
Luminary

yes..I went 'live' last night before we left for work and it hasnt recorded anything since 9:36 last night. Just made them live again and some still have orange icon when they are 'live' until I stop the live viewing. but as soon as it gets triggered, they freeze on again.

ksss11
Luminary
Luminary

Just went live again on all cameras because it recorded 1 video each and the running man is stuck on orange again on all cameras. Happened 2 times in 3 minutes.

ksss11
Luminary
Luminary

Now I can't go 'live' most of the time as it flashes the 'please wait' the goes back to not live view, then quickly flashes the 'please wait' again , and repeats several times, never having gotten to 'live 'mode at all or only after 5 or 6 tries, on its own, not me trying- it just flickers back and forth between trying to go live and not going live.

ksss11
Luminary
Luminary

Ok..Thanks for trying to solve my problem, but I did it. I forgot that if I unplugged the base, then router, then modem and then plugged them back in one at a time that it would solve my problem. It did. That's what I get for getting flustered and not thinking after a night's work.

Thanks again! Probably had to do with the heavy storms/tornado outbreaks we had in the area last weekend even though we shut down the computer before it came.