Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

cameras show on PC but not phone Did work in the past.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Laketrader
Aspirant
Aspirant

System did work but I changed something on app (cannot remember what) now I can see everything on PC but not phone.

Phone asks add new device, no recordings in library.

Uninstalled and reinstalled app. no help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Laketrader wrote:

System did work but I changed something on app (cannot remember what) now I can see everything on PC but not phone.

Since it works on PC the base and cams are set up. As said are you logging into the app with the same account as PC?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dannybear
Master
Master
Did you accidentally remove your base station from your account? If so try and add it back along with the camera’s by using the add device button.
If you have created another arlo account make sure you are using the correct credentials to login to the right account that has the devices installed.
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Laketrader wrote:

Since it works on PC the base and cams are set up. As said are you logging into the app with the same account as PC?

Laketrader
Aspirant
Aspirant
Problem solved. Somehow my previous log in no longer worked. When I logged with same credentials as PC, everything worked. Thank you for your help.