Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 16 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Royce54s
Follower
Follower

JUst bought the Arlo Pro with four cameras. The instruction booklet does not say how long it takes to recharge a battery. That info and any other advice greatly apopreciated. Thank you. R

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Streak2
Master Master
Master

Out of the box you will not need to charge the batteries.

Once installed, the app or web interface will tell you the % charge of each camera.

When they do need charging, charge time is about 2 hours depending on how flat they are.

When you plug the charger in, the blue led will flash quickly and then go off. It will then come back on solid when the battery is fully charged.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Streak2
Master Master
Master

Out of the box you will not need to charge the batteries.

Once installed, the app or web interface will tell you the % charge of each camera.

When they do need charging, charge time is about 2 hours depending on how flat they are.

When you plug the charger in, the blue led will flash quickly and then go off. It will then come back on solid when the battery is fully charged.

lcnevils
Initiate
Initiate

The instruction book does infact say that batteries do come charged out of the box but mine were not. I'm charging them now and I'm hoping this is the reason why downloading of current Firmware keeps failing.