Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Casper514
Follower
Follower

Hi everyone, 
I tried to find any answer on here but couldn't find anything.

Let me explain:
I bought a 4 Arlo Pro bundle 3 days ago, on July 2. Set up was a breeze, everything went fine until I notice things were off. I set the mode to the factory default mode "Armed" without changing any setting. I placed one outside, in the front yard of my house. I noticed I would get false motion detection and the Arlo would record every 1-2 minutes all time, a 10 to 20 seconds recording everytime.Then I would get a push notification on my phone every single time. So I decided to change the motion detection. Since then, everything went bad. It would keep on getting false motion detection and NO notification. I would come back to the app to see that my camera had over 50 recordings. Notification is ON, motion detection set to 1%. 

Then I decided to create a custom mode, with the same setting as the default "Armed" mode. Magically, it would work as it should. I would get notification from the same camera that I had issue with. It would record only when there's motion.

Any one had the same issue? I was about to return it, but decided to give it a try by creating a custom mode.  

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Try resetting the system first. Remove all devices from Settings, My Devices and start fresh. Use the Add Device button in the Devices tab to add the base and sync the cameras.