Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

arlo pro charging station

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Schwab1
Guide
Guide

Has anybody been successful in buying one of these charging stations? I checked with Frys and Newegg and they both sell for $59 but have none, Insight has them but they want almost $90 for the same thing. I just want to check before attempting to buy one. I wonder why you cannot buy them direct from Netgear?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Schwab1,

This accessory should be available soon, I will escalate your inquiry and post back with an update.

JamesC

Update: After further inquiry, it looks like this product should be available around late December.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Schwab1,

This accessory should be available soon, I will escalate your inquiry and post back with an update.

JamesC

Update: After further inquiry, it looks like this product should be available around late December.

tomncincy
Apprentice
Apprentice

That's odd because the order I placed with Amazon back on 12/12 says "Arriving Feb 6, 2017 - Mar 2, 2017". If you don't already have an existing order for the charging station, it says " Usually ships within 1 to 3 months", what gives? I sincerely wish that Netgear would get their act together. I have spent countless hours looking for this item and no one on the face of the planet has these chargers and Netgear for whatever reason continues to refuse to provide it's customers with a straight answer.

I simply don't get what the problem is with the chargers lack of availability. It's not like their reinventing the wheel here the technology already exists in the Arlo Pro cameras just replicate it into the chargers.

This is the latest reply from Netgear. I knew that CDW wouldn't have these in stock but just to be sure I called anyway and just like I figured they don't have the chargers in stock either.

(Quote)Response from NETGEAR
Hi Tom, 

Thank you for the response. I am Kris and I will be answering this case on behalf of my colleagues. 

I do apologize for the inconvenience that this device had caused you. 

You may check this website for the availability of the Arlo pro's charging station. 

https://www.cdw.com/shop/products/Arlo-Pro-Charging-Station-for-Arlo-Pro-Wire-Free-Cameras-VMA4400C/4351844.aspx?enkwrd=arlo%20pro%20charging%20station&pfm=srh 

Thank you for choosing Netgear 

Regards, 

Kris 
Expert ID: 46269 
Netgear Support Expert (Quote)