Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I got a notification I don't got any recordings

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice

7 REPLIES 7
pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
I got a notification I don't got any recordings
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

pcuser12345,

What type of notification did you receive (push or email)? Are you able to live stream and record manually? Do these recordings show up in the library?

JamesC

pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
Got notifications and library show up, I having issue is duplicate of 2 basestation and recording 10-120 sec gread out randomly.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue is currently under investigation by the engineering team. I will post an update as soon as I have more information. We appreciate
your patience in this process.

JamesC

Murtaugh
Aspirant
Aspirant
My Arlo system used to work fine. Now I get notifications of motion but no recording or email notification. I've reset everything and manually recorded video. All of a sudden nothing works for a security system. How to fix?
Murtaugh
Aspirant
Aspirant
I can manually record and they show up on library but not automatic recording even though motion is detected and notification to phone is sent. No notifications to email come anymore even though they once did with email link to auto recorded video. Thought of buying more cameras but if this can't get fixed the system is junk.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Murtaugh,

This issue could be related to old firmware. What firmware are your cameras and base station running? (Settings > My Devices > select base station/camera > Firmware)

Some users have had issues getting firmware updates due to poor internet connections. Who is your ISP and what are your download/upload speeds?

JamesC